KEEP YOUR BUSINESS PROSPERING WITH INDUSTRY-SPECIFIC TOOLS & RESOURCES
PIASC members have complete access to the Graphic Arts Industry Resource Center, an extensive website maintained by Printing Industries of California (PIC), the government affairs office of PIASC, Printing Industries of San Diego and Visual Media Alliance.
The Graphic Arts Industry Resource Center offers resources in the following areas:
- Business/Technical – Publications covering everything from pricing strategies and hourly costs to legal issues, capital budgeting and much more.
- Environmental – Assistance with environmental compliance issues, including a fill-in Hazardous Communication Program, videos about VOC recordkeeping, a disaster recovery workbook and information about the new Safety Data Sheet.
- Human Resources– Articles, forms, policies and procedures, a modifiable employee handbook, downloadable versions of legally required brochures and postings, and much more.
- Sales Tax– Information about how California's sales and use tax laws apply to various sectors of the graphic arts industry.
- Safety– Written Hazardous Communication, Illness Injury Prevention and Workplace Security programs, all available as PDF fill-in forms, plus other supplemental health and safety programs.
Access these tools now:
Note: Some of the materials at this site are for members only. PIASC members who have trouble logging in should contact Kristy Villanueva at 323.728.9500, Ext. 231 or Jairo Cuellar at 323.728.9500, Ext. 202 to have your email address added to our system.
contact: Bob Lindgren
phone: 323.728.9500, Ext. 214
phone: 323.728.9500, Ext. 218
Environmental, Sales Tax or Safety:
contact: Gerry Bonetto
phone: 323.728.9500, Ext. 248