LABEL & PACKAGING GROUP
February 23rd | 10:00am PST | Free to members (non-members $25)
Are you concerned about cybersecurity for your business? Do you think that your computer network has already been compromised? Are you concerned about how much a data breach will cost your company? This Webinar is presented in conjunction with PIASC and the Microsoft Community Connections program.
Attend this webinar and learn:
- What a cybercrime is and who is at risk
- What a data security plan is and why it's important
- The steps that should be taken to secure systems and data
- About the indications that a breach has already occurred
- What to do in the event of a data breach
Cyber Attack Facts:
- 60% of all businesses close after a cybercrime
- The average time that a Small Manufacturing Business is under attack is 18 months before detection.
- The average ransom cost is $32,000 to release your computers system.
About the Presenters:
Eddie Bader currently works with many different industries including nonprofits, healthcare providers, and department of defense contractors. Eddie is client-focused and works to develop solution-based IT recommendations that meet a client's needs.
Brian Iinuma has over 25 years I/T experience in Enterprise Resource Planning. He is the President and cofounder of Strategic Systems Group, Inc., a Los Angeles-based provider of I/T services to small and mid-sized manufacturing and distribution companies. Mr. Iinuma is active in the Southern California chapter of International Association of Microsoft Channel Partners and the Microsoft Community Connections Program
Who should attend?
Owners, CEO, CFO, Plant/Production Managers and anyone interested in Cybersecurity.
Thank you to our sponsors:
Flyer available to download here.