With Ideas, Come Solutions, Making Achievers!
I am pleased and excited to announce the opening of the regional printing competition, The Print Excellence Awards! Which piece will stop the judges in their tracks? Who will fellow printers select for the People's Choice Award? Who will be honored as Best of Show? New to the competition this year are unique specialty awards highlighting your quality use of ink, paper, design and much more. To be a part of it, you first have to enter!
With the advancements in marketing and print technologies over the last several years, there's no doubt that this competition will bring the most innovation, creativity and quality printing we've ever seen. Therefore, it is time to choose your top-quality printed samples and start submitting them to the 2018 Print Excellence Awards. You'll have the opportunity to separate your company from the pack as you compete with others from Southern California, all seeking the highest honor in print.
A Print Excellence Award is one of the most powerful promotional tools your business can have to brag about your clients, your employees, and your company.
Now the only decision you have left is, "Which pieces will my company enter?" We look forward to seeing those award winning pieces no later than Friday, February 16, 2018.
President, Greens, Inc.
Chair, PIASC Public Relations Committee
The benefits of winning include:
- Increased name recognition in the industry and with potential clients.
- Local and national media exposure.
- Exclusive use of 2018 Print Excellence Awards logo for you stationery and collateral material.
- Recognition of winners via the PIASC website, Weekly Update and weekly e-newsletter e-Flash with a link to your company's website.
- Handsome awards to display honoring your achievement.
- Customized awards featuring your client's or employee's name available for purchase.
- PIASC MEMBERS ONLY: Best of Category winners are eligible for free entry of their winning piece into the PIA National's Premier Print Awards, an international competition.