This year's theme is 20/20 with an eye toward finding clarity in a changing world and developing long-term plans for the future of the graphics arts industry. Be a part of the conversation as we explore strategies to improve your bottom line and grow your business. We have an exciting line-up of leadership, finance, operations, and human resources experts ready to discuss the latest issues that are facing our industry, such as the impact of the political shift in the United States; managing disruptive change; investment decision making; and finding bright, young talent to grow into the next generation of print leadership.
Our featured speakers include:
- Gerry O'Brion, founder of What Big Brands Know®, kicks off the event with an empowering session on navigating and leveraging change to your business advantage.
- Cheryl Kahanec, Executive Vice President, Digital, Earth Color, leads a top panel of industry executives as they share their winning secrets and business success stories.
- John U. Bacon, commentator, author, and award-winning speaker, shares timeless leadership fundamentals he's learned in his years working with top coaches.
- Duane Cashin, entrepreneur and sales coach, reveals his proven methods for obtaining peak sales performance.
- Scott Hunter, CEO of Unshackled Leadership, presents his proven plan for creating an "outrageously successful" organization.
Turn your vision of a more profitable and robust future into a reality. Join us at the 2017 President's Conference to explore strategies and resources designed to help you better serve your customers while improving your operational and financial objectives.
Let's learn, network, motivate, and inspire together.