MAKING YOUR PLANT SAFER
March 14th | 10:00am PST | Free to members
& Preparing for a CAL-OSHA Audit
CAL-OSHA Enforcement Targets California Printers in 2018!
(Fines can be up to $25,000.00 per violation)
Owners, GMs, plant managers, and safety managers should attend as owner/supervisor liability exposures, plant facility safety issues, and CAL-OSHA required employee safety training will be addressed.
Attendees will learn:
- Why CAL-OSHA is targeting California Printers for enforcement audits.
- Potential Owner/Supervisor liabilities.
- What Key Things the enforcement officers will be auditing.
- How to prepare your plant for a successful audit result.
- The safety training and documentation that's required for a good enforcement visit result.
Flyer available to download here.